Over my 20 year career as a security consultant, I’ve been involved in thousands of security systems ranging from video surveillance to access control to intercoms/paging as well as intrusion solutions. I have also conducted training sessions and have spoken at various security industry events and Neighborhood watch programs… and can honestly say, I know my stuff! Hence the nickname, “The Security Guy.”
I have a host of “happy” residential and commercial clients throughout Central US and Northeast Texas that come from many different industries – nursing care, housing and property management, learning institutions, Equipment dealers, Car and Truck dealerships, manufacturing, medical, apparel stores, convenient stores and many, many more. Before entering the security field, I was in the insurance business and am still concerned with the business of risk and how it affects the public that has to pay for that risk.
As an independent security consultant my observation all these years for the end user is finding a trustworthy company who has a good reputation and then who shows up on time and will do the job right the first time. Those guys are hard to find!
Bringing in a security integrator can be a major chore – but sometimes it’s required. When your project involves security, video surveillance, access control, biometrics, intercoms/paging, gates or locksmith – which would you rather have working for you:
A consultant who has seen the good bad and the ugly, he knows that you want value, and also has a solid reputation in the business, or someone who doesn’t know the difference between an Analog camera and a Network camera?
I know how difficult it can be to choose a security integrator…that’s why I offer you my FREE Residential 32 Point “Home Safe Home” On-Site Security Audit (a $197 value) or a FREE Commercial 73 Point “Safety & Security” On-Site Security Audit (a $295 value). I want to, first, help you identify any security shortfalls and safety vulnerabilities you may have and, second, demonstrate to you my expertise and earn your trust and confidence to deliver a system that will give you true peace-of-mind when it comes to your security needs.
What issues are most important to you..
· Protecting your property and loved ones/employees from intrusions, attackers, vandalism, and thievery?
· Knowing who is coming and going on your property before, during and after business hours?
· 24-hour monitoring and video recording?
· Tighter controls on access to the premises?
· Remote access control and communications via intercom?
· 24-hour employee/customer/vendor monitoring?
· 24-hour monitoring of your home or vacation home?
Are you interested in…
· Safeguarding your property against intruders, vandals, attackers or false accident claims?
· Eliminating unwanted visitors and guest?
· Stopping criminal activity on your property?
· Preventing employee, customer and vendor theft?
· Improving employee productivity?
· Providing a safe and secure environment for tenants/employees/customers?
· Getting peace-of-mind knowing your property is safe and secure?
We have a host of “happy” residential and commercial clients throughout Central US and Northeast Texas that come from many different industries – nursing care, housing and property management, learning institutions, libraries, police, manufacturing, biotechnology, medical, apparel stores, convenient stores and many, many more.
Many clients refer to me as their “Security Guy”. Let me be your “Security Guy” too!
Call today to schedule your FREE commercial or residential Security Audit at
903-279-5810 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org